In this week's episode, we amplify the voice of Daniela Gilet of The Lotus Circle Podcast. The Lotus Circle Podcast is an action-based community targeting millennials, entrepreneurs, and developing adults. Their pillars are predicated on personal finance, professional/self-development and navigating the adulthood space. They help their community engage with industry professionals and provide guidance on how to create and pursue your business goals while conquering the workplace and more.
What you'll learn:
- Lessons she learned early to break generational cycles.
- Her inspiration for creating The Lotus Circle Podcast and acknowledging & accepting our dopeness.
- How she balances multiple business ventures while working full-time.
- How she empowers her community via the pillars of personal finance, professional & self-development, and navigating adulthood.
- Her online apparel venture: Black+Haven Enterprises
IG:TheLotusCirclePod | FB: TLCPod | Twitter: TLCPod
Personal IG: Happiness Maven
Other Items mentioned in the show:
Melanated Conversations will be featured on an upcoming episode of The Lotus Circle Podcast
Rapid Fire Questions:
- Online shopping vs. Shopping in-store?
- Big party or Small gathering?
OUR NARRATIVE FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF MELANATED CONVERSATIONS!
Click here to subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
Click here to subscribe to us on Stitcher.
Click here to subscribe to us on Spotify.
Click here to subscribe to us on Google Podcasts.
Love This Episode? Please Click Here To Leave Us A Review On Apple Podcasts!
[music: "Fly" by Makaih Beats]
Are you ready to start your very own podcast? Check out our 70+ page comprehensive guide that walks you through every step to get your show launched and ready for the world. We’ve taken our professional knowledge and experience in strategy, recording, editing and presenting into this comprehensive guide so you don’t have to spend months making mistakes you can avoid before you get started. Receive full-on support ranging from mindset shifting, content development, technical setup, recording & editing, and ongoing (strategies) after launch. Let's take you from dreaming to streaming so that you can powerfully share your message while achieving your next level of success.
Get your copy at: https://gum.co/launchpad-ebook