In this week’s episode, we amplify the voice of Tershone Phillips. Tershone is the host of the Right Mistake Podcast where she discusses turning accidental decisions into life-changing moments with her guests. The platform highlights different entrepreneurs, millennials, and people of color stories, along with their stumbles and mistakes that unintentionally became their triumphs.
Her inspiration for creating this podcast began when she realized her major moments professionally and personally were all the catalysts from major setbacks. Embracing and celebrating our letdowns are a part of life and society should have a new outlook on the term 'mistake' for future generations.
In her professional career, Tershone is a marketer in the media industry, using her background and skills to promote a positive brand for her culture, community, and ultimately herself.
In this episode, Tershone openly shares some personal moments of tragedy and transformation and how she has triumphed through the journey.
What you'll learn:
- How she's experienced life on both sides of the Black & Blue as the daughter of two (2) retired NYPD Officers.
- A personal tragic loss as a result of 9/11 events.
- A discussion on racial diversity in the media industry and the importance of using your professional platform for systemic change.
- Her 3 podcast themes for 2020 and how her guests apply these goals to their journey and ultimately how she has applied them for her personal growth.
- How she is instilling value as a girl scout leader, and the importance of impacting young girls of color to have self-confidence and dream big.
CONNECT WITH: The Right Mistake Podcast
CONNECT WITH: Tershone Phillips
Facebook: @Tershone Phillips
Brand Ambassador For my Melanin https://formymelanin.com/ - (15% off Discount code -“tershone”)
Are you ready to start your very own podcast? Check out our 70+ page comprehensive guide that walks you through every step to get your show launched and ready for the world. We’ve taken our professional knowledge and experience in strategy, recording, editing and presenting into this comprehensive guide so you don’t have to spend months making mistakes you can avoid before you get started. Receive full-on support ranging from mindset shifting, content development, technical setup, recording & editing, and ongoing (strategies) after launch. Let's take you from dreaming to streaming so that you can powerfully share your message while achieving your next level of success.
Get your copy at: https://gum.co/launchpad-ebook
OUR NARRATIVE FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE!
DON’T MISS AN EPISODE OF MELANATED CONVERSATIONS!
[music: "Fly" by Makaih Beats